[Fredslist] Long Island Waterfront House for Sale-E. Massapequa

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 21:20:31 EDT 2007

MY SUMMER HOUSE:
Cottage style 3 bedroom ranch for sale, 70 feet on the Carman River which empties into the Great South Bay.

It is an irregular 8920 sq. foot plot comprised of 2 lots.
The backyard and dock face west for gorgeous sunsets.

It has a garage, a covered patio and a large log cabin that was in a movie in about 1930.

The house has all new windows and a new large refrigerator, but needs a lot of TLC since it has not been used in several years.

The buyer could also choose to build a brand new house on the property, as has been done on the property to my right.

Anyone interested can call me for additional information. 212-684-0281
PRICE UPON REQUEST.
At this time, I prefer not to work with brokers, though that may change in the near term.

Thank you for your consideration.
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./PSA