[Fredslist] Ruth Domber works instant magic

Diane DiResta diane at diresta.com
Wed May 2 19:01:28 EDT 2007

I was seeing a flashing light on the side of my eye and knew this could be a
serious symptom. I couldn't get a doctor's appointment before June so I
called our resident optician, Ruth Domber. She pulled a few strings and got
me an appointment the very next day! Thank you, Ruth.

A special thanks to Lisa Krohn who insisted on accompanying me to the
appointment and stayed the entire time.

She even bought me some dark chocolate because she thought I deserved a
treat.

It's so comforting to have a family of friends and people who have the power
to make things happen.

Thanks, Fred,  Gotham will be one of your greatest legacies.

Diane DiResta (women's group)

_______________________

DiResta Communications, Inc.

_______________________

Communicating with Impact

31 E32nd Street  Suite 300

New York, NY 10016  USA

212 481-8484 X312

Free online newsletter-Impact Player

Free audio course-7 Deadly Mistakes Speakers Make and How to Avoid Them for
Maximum Success

http://www.diresta.com

Blog: www.businesspresentations.blogspot.com

Knockout Presentations-Amazon's best selling public speaking book