[Fredslist] Attorney in Ecuador Needed

Deborah Barcham dbarcham at lbcclaw.com
Wed May 2 15:23:18 EDT 2007

Attorney in Ecuador needed to form a corporation for one of our clients
client.  If you can help, please contact me.  Thanks.

Dee Barcham

Deborah S. Barcham, Esq.
Partner
L'Abbate Balkan Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
1001 Franklin Ave.
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 294-8844 Ext. 6334
(516) 294-8202 Fax
dbarcham at lbcclaw.com
(Please note our new address)

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this letter is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.