[Fredslist] This is...Jeopardy!

HSS hsilvers at chicagogsb.edu
Sat Mar 31 22:07:38 EDT 2007

Gotham,

As part of my role as a board member for the Friends of the High School for Leadership and Public Service (an organization very near and dear to the heart of our fearless leader and fellow board member, Fred Klein), I am planning to host a Jeopardy-style tournament for participants in the SUMMA (Syracuse University Mentor-Mentee Alliance) program.

As part of the event, I would like to offer prizes to the winners, and since all participants are volunteers, and all funding is through donations, I was hoping that Gotham may be able help us in this regard.

We are looking for gifts of fairly low value that would mean a lot to a high school student - perhaps a gift card to Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, or the Virgin Music store. Other ideas are movie passes, certificates for Dave & Busters, or some other entertainment ideas.

The event is on Friday, April 27th, so your soonest reply is appreciated.

Warm regards,

Harry Silverstein
Friends of HSLAPS