[Fredslist] Lefty Group has a dozen members

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 12:31:26 EDT 2007

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Our Lefty Group, the brainchild of Left-handed Chief, Fred Klein, now has a
dozen members.

If you are left handed and have not owned up to this, please send an e-mail
to our webmaster, Mitch Tobol and ask him to list you with your brothers and
sisters.  This is another benefit provided by your membership.  This is no
extra charge.

Fred Klein, Bob Formica and Kelly Welles are the Co-Chairs.  I am your Left
Handed Group Coordinator.

You can reach all of us at once by sending an e-mail to
lefty at gothamnetworking.com .

We have an annual meeting (we have had two so far) and now, thanks to Fred,
have the ability to communicate only with each other as often as we want.

We know there are more lefties out there, join us!

Best,

Lefty Linda
Group Coordinator, Left Handed Gotham

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

www.ssfinsurance.com <http://www.ssfinsurance.com/>

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.176)
Database version: 5.06990
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/