[Fredslist] great PR/Sales candidate

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Mar 27 14:32:51 EDT 2007

Good morning:

I have known Jamie since she was...well... born.  She is a very
intelligent, extremely personable and highly talented young woman
looking to make her next career move.

Anyone looking for a high caliber person for PR, "entry" sales or
marketing communications should contact her directly. (She is not
coming in loaded with a book of business and 25 yrs of sales
experience but rather brings energy, brains and charisma.)

Please viral market this as well and forward to your address books.

Thanks Gotham.
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"