[Fredslist] meet a new member of GLBT, a Sex Therapist

lschwartz5300 at aol.com lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 20:52:57 EDT 2007

Hi All, join me in welcoming one of our newest members, Marta Helliesen.  Check our her website for more information.

Marta Helliesen is a sex therapist/sex educator in private practice in downtown Manhattan. She has a Ph.D. in Sexology, a M.S. in Physiology and is a trained Psychotherapist. She works with individuals and couples--of all genders and sexual orientations--who are struggling with sexual and/or intimacy problems. Marta has developed unique interdisciplinary methods to work with sexual obstacles, and tailors the treatment to the specific issues and needs of each client. She also teaches workshops and seminars and gives lectures on a variety of sexual topics.  To read more go to: www.mkhelliesen.com.

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Attorney at Law
400 60th Street
West New York, NJ 07093