[Fredslist] Printer for Macintosh

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Mar 23 15:46:16 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham,

I need a new black and white laser printer for my Macintosh network. I use
an Imac and Power Mac G4 and I print a lot. Also need manual feed for check
printing. Any recommendations?

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
740 Broadway, Suite 1102
New York, NY 10003
212 614-1221
www.lieberbrewster.com

Does your brand need a makeover? Need to attract new business? Lieber
Brewster is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial companies through
strategic marketing, training and brand-building initiatives designed to
maximize visibility, market share and growth.

We train CEOs and their teams to become 21st-century brand leaders. We¹ve
worked with a diverse range of clients to create brand stories,
communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product launches,
content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

MarketSavvy ezine is being redesigned and will re-emerge shortly.