[Fredslist] Need help from the Gotham Network

Singleton Beato sbeato at crunch.com
Fri Mar 23 09:22:38 EDT 2007

I'm frantically trying to get my son into either the Elisabeth Morrow or Dwight Englewood school in Englewood NJ.  He's going into Kindergarten this Fall.  Does anyone have a contact at either place that can help navigate me through the process or give an assist on admission.  If not, are there any recommendations out there for good private schools in that area?  I live in Teaneck and there's no solid academic program for Kindergarten in the entire town!!

Any help is greatly appreciated.