[Fredslist] Creative Videographer is our New Member

lschwartz5300 at aol.com lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 19:09:58 EDT 2007

 Hi Gotham, Please welcome one of our newest members of GLBT Gotham.

Anthony Bellov, owner & principal partner of Anthony Bellov Video Productions, has been a professional videographer since 1996. He studied video technique (including non-linear editing, lighting, scripting, storyboarding, etc) at Film/Video Arts (FVA). Work offers on corporate and independent projects followed swiftly and in 2001 he was invited to serve as DP and editor for "Language Barrier," a bi-lingual French/English feature. I

In 2003 Anthony opened his own full-time video production company and has been busy ever since working on a broad mix of projects; corporate industrials, training and promotionals, live performance, event documentation, features and shorts, documentaries including travelogues and family-history commissions, educational and special video-art projects. His work has been featured at the Poetry Project and the Whitney Museum in NYC, and he won a Best Student award at the Cannes Festival in France.

Anthony is a member of several professional organizations including MCA-I, OP, Gotham Networking and is active with the Board of New York City Final Cut Users Group. He has worked on projects throughout the United States, Italy, Sweden, France, Spain, the UK and Ireland.

CONTACT INFO
Anthony Bellov Video Productions
865 West End Avenue 10-D
New York, NY 10025