[Fredslist] Gotham Hispanic on the rise....

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Tue Mar 20 17:49:27 EDT 2007

I would just like to send a thank you to the Gotham Hispanic leadership and
current members for their dedication and commitment to our group. At today's
Gotham Hispanic meeting in which the non-compete rule was waived, we were at
full capacity with many members bringing guests and many Gothamites riding
the circuit. In fact it was so crowded that the staff at the Friar's club
needed to bring in two-additional tables just to accommodate the crowd.

The meeting brought together a combination of people working in various
business segments and was truly a joy to attend. If anyone in Gotham has yet
to ride the circuit with Gotham Hispanic, I hope you are able to attend our
next meeting. Our group is truly on the rise.

Best,

Brian Weiss

Gotham Hispanic

Brian S. Weiss, Esq.