[Fredslist] help for a kid in need-Gotham magic needed

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Fri Mar 16 13:47:41 EDT 2007

A good friend of mine is trying to help an  18-year-old whose father is
in jail and his mother is apparently not all there.  He apparently
crashes at houses of friends and relatives.  He is in a special program
for kids at risk in high school (for obvious reasons), but no one has
apparently ever applied for any assistance for him that we know of, thus
he is financially destitute.  He is not sound disabled, or in need of a
CSE. My friend is willing to help him get financial assistance by acting
on his behalf to assist in finding help, and has even provided him with
clothing and shelter.  We need some guidance as to who could help him,
what agencies could help or anything of the sort.  We have a young man
in trouble and a good person (with four kids of her own and she is not
living the life of riley) trying to help out.  Any assistance/guidance
or referrals would be appreciated. Please respond by email so I can
forward to her.

Leslie Ann Berkoff, Esq.
Moritt Hock Hamroff & Horowitz LLP
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: 516-873-2000
Fax: 516-873-2010
E-Mail: lberkoff at moritthock.com

http://www.moritthock.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto
are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and/or
its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
thereof, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any
attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation thereof. Thank you.