[Fredslist] Website opportunity

Mitch Tobol mt at tobolgroup.com
Fri Mar 16 09:44:19 EDT 2007

Good afternoon:

As you may have noticed, we have a new feature if you advertise on
the Gotham website.

Each paid sponsor will get a rotating link on the home page. That
means if you are a paid advertiser on Gotham, a link to your website
will be on the home page under the logo. As of today, Scott Bloom has
that illustrious spot.  It will alternate with the other paid
advertisers.

Remember we are getting over 3,000 unique visitors a month serving up
over 100,000 pages.

If you are interested, please contact Fred. If you have any
questions, contact me.

Thanks,

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster