[Fredslist] Charity Raffle Heads-up - Dinner in an Historic House

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:42:59 EDT 2007

Submitted by Anthony Bellov (Anthony Bellov Video Productions -
AnthonyBellov at hotmail.com)

!!LAST FEW DAYS!!
Raffle: Dinner for Four in Olde New York
at the M e r c h a n t ' s   H o u s e   M u s e u m
"Life at Home in 19th Century New York City"

Help us raise money to repair interior water damage caused by our leaking
roof.

Authentic 19th century multi-course menu served in the Merchant's House
Museum -- New York City's only family home preserved intact from the 19th
century.

$10 each, 3 for $20

Buy Raffle Tickets Online - www.merchantshouse.org; by phone, - 212
777-1089; - or at the museum

The drawing will take place on March 21, 2007.
. The dinner must take place within one year of the drawing.
. The winner will choose a date from a list provided by the Museum.
. The winner may select our Historic Garden, ground-floor family dining
room, or period kitchen for the dinner's location.
. Menu & wine choices are at the discretion of the Museum historians.

Merchant's House Museum    29 East Fourth Street    New York, NY 10003
Tel 212-777-1089    Email nyc1832 at merchantshouse.org    Fax 212-777-1104