[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Formica 1 on March 21st

Mann, Carolyn carolyn.mann at lhh.com
Thu Mar 15 17:41:32 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham Members:

If you would like to Ride the Circuit with the Formica 1 Group, our next
meeting is Wednesday, March 21st from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM at the Friar's
Club (57 East 55th Street - NYC).  The fee to Ride the Circuit is $40
and you will need clearance for any possible conflicts with other
Formica 1 members.

Please let me know by Monday, March 19th if you wish to attend.  In
addition, let me know which Gotham Group you belong to and send me a
brief description of your business or services.

We look forward to networking with you.

Best regards,

Carolyn
Group Coordinator - Formica 1