[Fredslist] seeking PR company who knows the health and wellness field

Jena la Flamme jena at jenawellness.com
Thu Mar 15 16:36:46 EDT 2007

Hi ,
I am about to open a new exquisite wellness center and am looking to
work with a PR agency.
I have met with one and am impressed but would like to see who else
is out there nad what they are offering so that I can get started
with one immediately
many thanks,
Jena

ps you are all going to have to check out this amazing spa-like
wellness center once it is open on May 1.

Jena la Flamme
Director of Jena Wellness Group
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Yoga Instructor
Workshop Leader and Speaker

Join our mailng list by sending a blank email to:
jenawellness at aweber.com

646.942.1916
jena at jenawellness.com
http://jenawellness.com
853 Broadway, suite 1606, @ 14th St.
New York, NY 10003

More energy and vibrant health, made fun and easy