[Fredslist] Make a Date with Vincent - No Charge

Vincent J. Russo Vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Wed Mar 14 18:34:55 EDT 2007

Seeking Person Who Loves to Make A Difference

We are looking to hire some one to
be the FACE OF THE LAW FIRM
when prospective clients contact our law firm.

Character Traits:
High Energy                Multi- Tasker
Action Oriented           Positive Attitude
Motivational                 Loves Systems
Great Listener             Creative

Feels Good When They Help Somone!

Contact Maria Gomez at Mgomez at vjrussolaw.com
for Date and TIme

Have a Great Day!
Vincent

We are pleased to announce ...
Our Theresa Awards Dinner on May 18th and
our Theresa Golf Outing on June 25th
Visit - www.theresafoundation.org for more information

Vincent J. Russo, Esq.
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue
Westbury, New York 11590
(516) 683-1717 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com
www.vjrussolaw.com

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform
you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not
intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding
any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J.
RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at russoelderlaw.com immediately.