[Fredslist] FW: Your best friend is comfortable with your past; your mentor is comfortable with your future

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 08:50:15 EDT 2007

Good Morning Along the Network,

Please see below sent to me by Mentor and Gotham Member, Gary Anzalone.
Gary was the first Mentor match I made as Co-Chair of Gotham's Mentoring
Program.  Gary is Alex Klein's Mentor.  Alex Klein is Gotham's Creative
Director.  (A most wonderful combination!)

For those of you interested in having a Mentor or being a Mentor, please
contact me by e-mail.

Best,

Linda, Co-Chair
Gotham Mentoring Program