[Fredslist] Need Help with your Legal Work?

Marc Lawrence mlawrence at americanlandservices.com
Tue Mar 13 20:14:33 EDT 2007

If anyone is lucky enough to have more legal work then they can handle,
I know a wonderful attorney with extensive experience in the areas of
real estate, litigation, matrimonial and family law, and trusts and
estates, who is looking for some spillover or contract type work.

He is extremely reliable, intelligent, and conscientious and has over 22
years experience under his belt.

I have his resume and would be happy to pass it along to anyone who may
have a need for his services. This is a summary of his legal experience:

Legal Experience:

General civil practice with extensive experience in litigation, real
estate, matrimonial and family law, contracts, wills, estate
administration and probate, judgment enforcement, adoption, formation of
legal entities (corporations, LLCs, LLPs, PCs and related agreements)
domestic partnerships. Responsibilities include court appearances,
preparation of court documents, motion practice, discovery, legal
agreements, settlement negotiations, written agreements between parties,
contracts and conflict resolution.

Marc Lawrence
Vice President, Business Development
American Land Services