[Fredslist] Looking for a personal assistant

Jennifer Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Mon Mar 12 11:27:24 EDT 2007

Hey Gotham,

I¹m looking to clone myself by hiring a personal assistant. Description
follows. Please forward as you think appropriate and have your candidates
contact me directly, referencing Fred¹s List. Thanks for your help.

Jennifer Naylor
Gotham Women LI

I am starting a high-tech company, and running a household. As my personal
assistant, you get to learn about starting a business in all its
complexities: research, investor presentations, correspondence, HR issues,
and administrative challenges. I also expect that you will take a role in
the grunt work of running a household, the old errand, herding two
underscheduled kids, 9 and 10.  I am willing to mentor; you must be willing
to participate at all levels of this Starship.

You are a person of deep integrity, fearless of new subjects and interested
in computer technology. Familiarity with basic computer science, hardware,
and HTML a plus. If you have server admin skills, you're my hero / ine.
Outstanding oral and written communication skills are critical.
Organizational skills above average. Must have a driver's license. Microsoft
office, Adobe Creative suite on a MAC / PC platform.

Since I'm making this up as I go along, everything is in play. Schedule will
likely be afternoons, 1 PM to 7PM, let's say 3 days per week. Hourly rate
w/b based on experience, $20 / hour minimum.

This can morph into a full time position with benefits.

Please apply with a cover letter and resume.