[Fredslist] MS Walk April 22nd

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Fri Mar 9 16:26:40 EST 2007

I recently received news from a dear college friend living in New York
that her husband, at 31 years old, has been diagnosed with Multiple
Sclerosis.

Since Chad was diagnosed in January, he and Amanita have been doing all
they can to educate themselves about this disease and to keep him
healthy. Joining this year's MS Walk seemed a natural part of these
efforts, to help them raise money for research and treatment.  We will
be walking together, with several other alumni friends, for Team Chad.

We will join thousands of other participants walking in the 2007 MS Walk
being held on April 22nd in Manhattan. This year the goal is to raise
$3.3 million, and we want to help the MS Society reach that goal. We
will be walking to help fight this devastating disease. Can you join us
for the walk, or make a donation? To make a pledge to help us reach our
goal, simply click on the link below. If you prefer, you can mail your
check to me. (Just be sure to include my name in the memo portion of the
check.) Together we can conquer this devastating disease that strikes
young adults in the prime of their lives.

If you live in NYC, please consider joining "Team Chad" and walking with
us. A donation of your time is as good if not better than a gift of
cash! If you live outside the area, you can join a local MS Walk in your
town, or donate online.

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.