[Fredslist] A shout out to Gothamites involved with Last Stand of the 300

David W. Padrusch david at limulusproductions.com
Thu Mar 8 15:42:59 EST 2007

All,

I wanted to let everyone know that Gotham's own Judy Mauer, owner of Phantom
Audio has once again brought her genius to my latest project.  As she did
with "Bible Battles," and "Aftershock," she and her unbelievable team at
Phantom designed the sound for "300."  For those who are not in the know,
sound design means she inserted all of the necessary sound effects into the
show, then mixed all of the sound elements together-- narration, on-camera
interviews, soundfx, etc-- so it sounds perfect when you watch it on
television tonight.

Also, gothamite Ken Stuart's son Douglas is in the show as a Persian Advisor
to the great King Xerxes.  Doug portrayed King David in, "Bible Battles."

I was also fortunate enough to be able to slit the throat of Gotham Boston's
own Bill Springer in "Aftershock," a few months back.  Good man Bill... Good
neck!

Thanks so much everyone, and keep on rockin' the tribe.

David

--
David W. Padrusch
Limulus Productions, Inc.