[Fredslist] Request donations for auction for charity I founded:Event April 25th

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 13:41:43 EST 2007

The 'Partnership for Student Advancement' is having its annual fundraiser and auction on
 April 25th at Con Edison once again.

Last year we had a successful auction and want to do this again. We could use any donations with at least a value of $25. We would not be able to handle certain items like furniture, large items that take up a lot of space/need storage, or clothing.
Things like tickets to shows, restaurants, spa certificates, antiques, art, or some service you could provide, would be most welcome.

The Partnership is helping underprivileged youth here in NYC find a career and currently has students in our program at Norman Thomas H.S. It is a wonderful cause and we are planning to take on another group of close to a dozen new students very soon.

HELP NEW YORK'S UNDERPRIVILEGED YOUTH PLEASE!
This is a young charity and needs a lot of support.
Tax deductible receipt gladly provided to donors.

Thank you for your consideration of this request and your generosity!
Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir and founder of Partnership for Student Advancemet,INC.
10 park Ave. 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016
212-684-0281
www.partnership-student-advancement.org (currently being re-dseigned)