[Fredslist] Nanny Needed in Boston Area

Paula Suita psuita at smithandsuita.com
Fri Mar 2 14:02:25 EST 2007

Dear Gothamites,

One of my friends and colleague is in a predicament.

She is a professional woman (lawyer) with two girls under the age of four
(four and 20 months) located in Needham, MA - about 20 minutes west of
Boston.  Her nanny has unexpectedly decided to leave. She and her husband
(an accountant - how's that for a match?) thought the nanny was giving six
weeks notice but now it looks like it may be immediate.

My friend is looking for a loving, energetic, patient, firm person to work
25 to 30 hours per week.  The nanny will need to drive.

If anyone knows anyone that knows anyone, please direct them to Maria
DeLuzio at her cell phone at 617-794-6803 or they can email her at
mariadeluzio at earthlink.net

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide to her!

Paula Suita

Smith & Suita, Inc.

-- PR and Marketing Services

37 Brook Road l Sharon, MA 02067

T: 781-784-2900 l M: 508-361-6300 l F: 781-784-2928

 <mailto:psuita at smithandsuita.com> psuita at smithandsuita.com l
<http://www.smithandsuita.com> http://www.smithandsuita.com