[Fredslist] Promotion: One-on-one sales training / sales strategy for Gotham members

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Mar 2 07:35:58 EST 2007

Hi:

For those of you that don't know me, my firm, AMST,  designs and
delivers highly customized sales training for companies nationwide. I
started the firm 19 years ago and since then have worked across most
every industry segment....the scope of our work is kind of staggering
if I don't say so myself----from Disney to Viagara for instance:)

We tend to work with "groups" / sales departments, but we have also
developed a unique program for individuals as well.

I'd like to reach out to Gotham members and offer our services on an
individual or small group basis. Our one-to-one sales lab is
practical, meaningful in a revenue producing way, interactive,
scheduled whenever YOU can do it and bottom-line, it is fun.

I'm a sales practitioner so there really are no blue-sky strategies
that just won't work in the marketplace.

Additionally, we do sales strategy consulting and get to the heart of
how sales and marketing have to be integrated in your firm to make an
impact.

If you'd like to ask some questions please connect with me offline.

Best,

Adrian

PS We do an extensive amount of work for professional services firms
and have designed "Rainmaking Roundtables" to address their unique
concerns.
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"