[Fredslist] Renato:The Partnership thanks Fred Klein & Scott Bloom

abonfiglio at partnership-student-advancement.org abonfiglio at partnership-student-advancement.org
Sat Jun 30 00:42:30 EDT 2007

BRAVO and THANKS to both of you, Fred and Scott, for the introduction to the
H.S. of Leadership and Public Service, and for both presenting and fostering
the alliance between the Partnership for Student Advancement and this school.

I am both excited and thrilled that the Principal, Mr. Brancato, has agreed to
have PSA work within his school to help the students identify careers and get
training to prepare them for life beyond high school and their adult lives.

We had a wonderful and productive meeting with him and his staff members
yesterday and left the meeting with a strong feeling that PSA and the school
will work as a team to help these students.

I look forward to great things in the future through working with the students
and staff at this school.

Thanks again.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./PSA