[Fredslist] Are you attracting all the clients you need?

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Jun 29 12:50:45 EDT 2007

Are you frustrated with your marketing? Or lack of it?

We have the antidote: MarketSavvy Coaching Program

Lieber Brewster offers a unique marketing program for high-achieving,
take-action entrepreneurs who want to ramp up their marketing game for
breakthrough success, and a brighter future.

This program is right for entrepreneurs starting a new business or practice,
creating new products or services, or for those who need a strategic
marketing program in an existing business to boost results.

Why struggle with marketing and new business development? Why chase clients
when you can attract them? Coaching gives you immediate feedback, support,
accountability and simple, strategic steps to move forward.

Together we build strategies customized for you. Our program includes
Foundation: marketing analysis to determine effective decision making;
Marketing Plan: creating the right marketing mix for your business and your
personality; and effective Communications Materials designed to build a
brand and promote sales.

This program will empower you in developing your business now and into the
future because training is built in.

Call today for a complimentary phone consultation 212-874-0548.

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
212 874-0548

Does your brand need a makeover? Need to attract new business? Lieber
Brewster is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial companies through
strategic marketing, training and brand-building initiatives designed to
maximize visibility, market share and growth.

We train CEOs and their teams to become 21st-century brand leaders. We¹ve
worked with a diverse range of clients to create brand stories,
communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product launches,
content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

Check out my latest contribution to The New York Enterprise Report at

http://nyreport.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature&FeatureID=368