[Fredslist] Gotham Swim Team Needs 4th Member

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jun 25 11:43:55 EDT 2007

The Gotham Swim Team will be swimming ( 1 mile) across Oyster Bay Harbor on
Saturday August 18th at high noon.  We have three members (me, Rick Raymond
and Jim Periconi) already commited and need a 4th to swim as an official
team.  This is NOT a competitive swim, just ask Rick.  It really is all
about the setting and just doing it.  Come one come all.  We go for lunch
afterwards and it is a great event!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 06/25/2007 11:38 AM -----

             Rick Raymond
             <raycoach at rcn.com
                                       "James Periconi"
             06/18/2007 01:35          <JPericoni at Periconi.com>
                                       "Fred Klein"
                                       <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Swim-A-Cross Announced,
                                       Registration Materials Available!

Certainly.

Fred, any ideas about a  4th?

Rick
                                           Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
                      Strategic Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
                                                New York, NY • 212-777-0083
                                       www.executiveleadershiptraining.info