[Fredslist] Video Enabled Websites tell your story...

Mitchell Felton myworld at helloworld.com
Wed Jun 20 06:51:22 EDT 2007

Hello fellow Gothamites and good morning,

We are happy to announce that the winner of our free video enabled website
campaign was Scott Bloom, President of the Bloom Real Estate Group.
Congratulations Scott! Scott chose a video enabled newsletter campaign which
you can now view at http://www.allnighttraining.com/bloom.html  Or, you can
email me below to see an email that we made.  We want to personally thank
each and every one of you who responded to our offer. For everyone else who
participated congratulations, you came in second place. You will now be
receiving a free 30 day video portal to the world trial account from
www.helloworld.com <http://www.helloworld.com/> . Have a great week
everyone!

Sincerely,

Mitchell Felton and Richard Zeldes