[Fredslist] Some Assistance

Kestenbaum, Harold HKestenbaum at FarrellFritz.com
Mon Jun 18 09:57:59 EDT 2007

Good Morning Gothamites. I have not had a need until now to reach out to this truly wonderful network, but I need some assistance. My son-in-law is seeking a fellowship in the Neurology Department at NYU. He and my daughter are living in Chicago, she is having my first grandchild, and I would very much like to have them back in NY after what will be 4 long lonely years in Chicago. He happens to be a brilliant and superb doctor. If there is anyone out there who can help him secure an interview at NYU please let me know. Thank you, Harold Kestenbaum

Harold L. Kestenbaum
Law Offices of Harold L. Kestenbaum, P.C.
c/o Farrell Fritz, P.C.
1320 Reckson Plaza, 14th Floor, West Tower
Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel:  516.745.0099
Fax: 516.745.0293
Email: hkestenbaum at farrellfritz.com

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.