[Fredslist] Sales Consulting: Training, Strategy, Tactics (PROMO)

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Jun 15 08:25:29 EDT 2007

Good morning:

New Business Development: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Use some time this summer to refresh, enhance or just learn new sales
techniques, strategies and tactics that will help to ensure a stellar
Q4 and 2007 sales revenues.

Who Are We:  AMST designs and delivers executive-level strategic
consulting and sales performance training that goes beyond feel good
rhetoric. We work with companies in almost every industry segment and
have trained and coached professional service providers as well.

What We Offer: Group sales and customer service training, individual
sales coaching, development of sales strategy, integration of sales
and marketing initiatives....to start!

Our Guarantee:  That's simple. Nothing else but results will do.

See you soon at a Gotham meeting.

Best,
Adrian
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"