[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Tomorrow 6/14

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:02:52 EDT 2007

My Fellow Networkers,

If all you are giving up tomorrow is some sleep, please join us for
our monthly meeting TOMORROW 8am- remember sleep is overrated!

We are 20 strong and have exchanged a lot of leads and business over
the past 3 years.  So come visit the Gotham Queens Group meeting this
Thursday June 14th, at the World Famous POP DINER 80-26 Queens
Boulevard Elmhurst at 8AM. If you are planning to attend PLEASE call,
Vincent DeRegotis our fearless Group Coordinator at 718-206-4800 or

Remember, if you are a guest YOU MUST call, we have a non-compete
cause and would not want to embarrass any-one. Besides that we need a
head count.

Happy Networking,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing