[Fredslist] Seeking Senior Accountant for Radio Broadcasting Company

Paul Gladen paul at muzeview.com
Sun Jun 10 11:47:40 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham

A good friend of mine is searching for a great candidate - details below.  Please contact Jo directly if you know someone who might be interested.

Thanks

Paul Gladen

Muzeview LLC
foresight + innovation
www.muzeview.com

Tel: +1 212 665 0797
Mobile: +1 917 330 8375
Skype: paulgladen

My client, one of the largest privately-held radio broadcasting
      companies serving the urban segment, is seeking a Senior
      Accountant to work in its midtown Manhattan location. Reporting
      to the Corporate Controller, this individual will be
      responsible for general accounting duties in addition to a significant
      amount of interaction with the senior management team of the organization.
      Three plus years accounting experience, a degree in accounting and CPA are
      preferred. This individual will be working with an exceptional team of
      professionals in a flexible environment with every opportunity to learn
      and grow in the company. As the recruiter for this assignment I am seeking
      as diverse a candidate slate as possible.

      Contact: Jo Singel, Managing Principal, Jonathan Lawrence Associates,
      NYC, cell #201-572-7916, jsingelny at aol.com