[Fredslist] my apt available for rent!

dkamboh1 at metlife.com dkamboh1 at metlife.com
Fri Jun 8 13:50:08 EDT 2007

Dear Gothamites

My fully furnished 2 Bedroom -2 Bathroom apt with weekly Maid service is
available for renting. The monthly rent is only $6500 all inclusive for
maid service, utilities,cable, gym, sauna and pool facilities on the roof
top is included. 24 hour concierge and doorman in a full service building.
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO AVOID PAYING BROKER FEE. If you are
interested or know someone who would be, please contact me for viewing it.
I can rent it out for $6000 per month if maid service, cable and utilities
are paid by the rentee.

Manhattan Place, 630 First Avenue
The apartment is a newly designed 2 BR with 2 cable connections in both
bedrooms and a 42" flat screen Sony Bravia TV, DVR service, 6 custom
designed closets, window seat built-ins with storage, oak wood floors, open
kitchen with a granite counter top and bar, overhead storage, stainless
steel appliances consisting of a Viking stove, Miele dishwasher, Leibher
refrigerator, and a GE Profile micro wave oven. The bathrooms are all
marble with glass shower doors

You will also enjoy unique river views for the July 4th fireworks since the
barges stop in front of the building on the East River. We are located in a
quiet spot though only a couple of blocks from the local bars, restaurants
and movie theater. Building Amenities include: Pool, sauna, sun deck,
running track, Health Club membership, garage, concierge/doorman, dry
cleaner, laundry room.

Please note that the apartment should be rented for a minimum of one year.
One month's rent and one month's security deposit will be required. This is
available starting June 15 but must be rented out by July 1st.

Thanks
Devika Kamboh
Co Chair and GC, Gotham South Asian
9174767873

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.