[Fredslist] 2 Tony Award Tickets

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Jun 8 13:04:51 EDT 2007

Gothamites,

    A friend-of-a-friend (getting tribal here!) has 2 tickets to the
TONY AWARDS Sunday June 10th for sale.

    $ 550 each!!

    Email Sarah sarah5228 at hotmail.com and she'll deliver them to you!

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, PCI/CISP Credit Card, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance