[Fredslist] Final Reminder: Scarsdale Antique Car Show

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Thu Jun 7 09:54:52 EDT 2007

(Could this please be published tomorrow, Friday?  Thanks in advance.)

A last reminder to the whole Tribe that Sunday, June 10th, as from
11:00am, Scarsdale is the place to be.  Both the uninitiated and the
connoisseur will marvel at the splendid display of amazing antique,
classic and exotic sports cars on display in the Village's center.
Admission is $10, but I have purchased passes for the first twenty
Gotham members who show-up.

For the free pass, please walk over to the table under the tent at the
corner of Spencer Place and Boniface Circle.  Remember the password:
"Fred Loves Cars."

I'll be walking around with some sort of badge and a name tag.

Looking forward to seeing you there!  If you're coming by train, take
the Metro-North (Harlem Division), get off at Scarsdale, and the show is
right in front of you.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street