[Fredslist] Emailing problem

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 17:15:16 EDT 2007

Hi along the network,

    Does anyone know how to handle the following - maybe  it's an AOL thing
but who knows --

    Recently several times when people have emailed me  documents as
attachments, the text shows up (and prints out too) as musical  notes instead of
English - literally.  One sender was able to re-send  his doc another way so I got
the English, but others did not know what  to do.  I'm stuck w/ another one
today, and wonder - does anyone out  there know what I can do on my end, or tell
the sender to do on his end, to  transform the notes into the English?

   Thanks for any help on this!

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator