[Fredslist] Gotham Open House Applicant - HATCHERY IS ON NPR MARKETPLACE - HEAR VC COMMENTS

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 08:57:38 EDT 2007

Good Morning Along the Network,

Please see e-mail below from Gotham Open House Applicant, Yao Hui Huang
about the Hatchery.

Listen to the piece done by NPR.

Haven't experienced Open House?  Next meeting is Thursday, June 28th, 12:15
PM to 2:00 PM at Friars, must prepay in advance.  $40, can pay be credit
card on web site or check to Fred's office.

Best,

Queenie

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

www.ssfinsurance.com <http://www.ssfinsurance.com/>

Hi Everyone.

Thank you for coming to the event last night.
Take a listen to the NPR piece done from our May event.
Do share it and spread it around.

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2007/06/06/PM200706069.html

Know people with a great idea? We are looking for people to submit to the
Hatchery.

We also put up a poll here on meetup. Login and vote who did the best job
last night.
Also comments on our forum would be very helpful.

Thank you
Yao and the Hatchery Team

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on

Meetup.com Customer Service: support at meetup.com
632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07460
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/