[Fredslist] Space is limited - Join us for a great Gotham event on June 20 - our cocktail party and art show

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jun 6 12:47:21 EDT 2007

There is still space for you to attend our 6/20 event.  See below for
details.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 06/06/2007 12:45 PM -----

             Debra Lindner
             <debbie at gothamnet
             working.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
             fredslist-bounces                                          cc
             @gothamnetworking
             .com                                                  Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Space is limited - Join
                                       us for a great Gotham event on June
             06/04/2007 08:32          20 - our cocktail party and art
             AM                        show

    It's time for our Annual Gotham Summer Cocktail Party and Art Show!

Join us on Wednesday evening June 20, 2007 at the Friars Club for our
annual summer cocktail party and our Gotham art show. The party starts at
6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres
and carving station and art show.

Our cocktail party and art show is open to all members of all of the Gotham
groups and you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant others,
friends, and colleagues.

Cost of admission is $80.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs. You
can pay on-line by credit card, or send your checks payable to Gotham City
Networking to Fred Klein at Klein Zelman 485 Madison Avenue, New York NY.
Please add the words "cocktail party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!