[Fredslist] Calling All Collectors

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Wed Jun 6 10:01:22 EDT 2007

Gotham -

Liz Kressel, a dear friend of mine with a number of successful years on
the media industry has started her own company, and is rolling out a new
option and needs the help from any of you who are collectors.  The
company, Collector's Quest, is a unique way to connect collectors of
everything from Pez dispensers to high end valuables.  This is a "must
see" site for anyone who collects, whether it's as a hobby, a passion,
or a profession.

See Liz' email below, and contact her directly with questions at
ekressel at collectorsquest.com

***************

Dear All:

We are in the process of launching a piece of our site that we've been
working on for months and I need your help.

Given that Collectors' Quest is focused on the collectors' marketplace,
we have rolled out a fairly robust way for people to display their
collections and connect with other collectors.

We are looking for collectors of anything to fill out a profile and
upload a collection. Do you collect - or a family member or a friend?
Would you please forward this email them? We are global so feel free to
send to friends abroad.
We need to do this as fast as we can and your help, even if you just
forward the email to friends is greatly appreciated. We are hoping to
launch this piece within 2 weeks. Any feedback on likes, dislikes and
bugs are appreciated

Thanks so much and please email me with any questions. The way to access
the piece is:

http://www.collectorsquest.com/community?id=moi

While you will be asked to register - when we go live, that requirement
will go away.

Best,

Liz

Elizabeth Kressel
CEO & Founder, Collectors' Quest, Inc.
www.collectorsquest.com
Direct:  212-354-1019
Fax:     212-764-2234

COLLECTORS' QUEST...WHERE HUNTERS GATHER.