[Fredslist] Can anyone in Gotham assist me in locating investors.....

Kaufman, Monica (ELKINS PARK, PA) Monica_Kaufman at ml.com
Mon Jun 4 09:55:25 EDT 2007

Gothamites:

Again, I would appreciate it if anyone could help my prospect in the
following:

Experienced nutraceutical team (with over 20 years experience and proven
track record) seeks investors for financing marketing funds and
operations of new product.  PRODUCT HAS ALREADY SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED
THREE YEARS of clinical development and testing, as well as test
marketing.

If interested, please contact:  Roy B. Hill, Senior Managing Director,
Financial Services Group Tel:  215-231-9930 Fax: 215-231-9934

Monica Kaufman
Financial Advisor, CFM
Merrill Lynch
215 517 2211
215 517 2279 (fax)

Mission Statement:
Through advice and personal service I strive to meet your expectations
for preserving and growing your wealth consistent with your tolerance
for risk.

CAUTION:  electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information such as account, Social Security, or card numbers to us or others.  Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.
This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you consent to the foregoing.