[Fredslist] Next Working Moms Meeting

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Sat Jun 2 11:25:26 EDT 2007

Our next lunch meeting on Thursday, June 7th, from 12:00-1:30 at the Friar's Club will feature a timely topic, 'How To Be A Great Camp Parent'. With summer only a few weeks away, our own founding member, Jill Tipograph of Everything Summer (www.everythingsummer.com), will share with us important tips on the do's and don'ts of camp parenting, to maximize a child's - and parent's - summer success. If you or a guest have a child or teen in a camp or summer program, you will surely benefit from Jill's presentation.

Please let me know if you plan to attend.  We look forward to seeing you next month.

Julie Klein and Nancy Schess