[Fredslist] B.H.-E.C. is Seeking a Marketing Professional

Glenn Dekhayser gdekhayser at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 20:31:48 EDT 2007

To any and all; I went to this Jewish Federation camp for 8 years as a youngster, maybe there are others who did too in the group (it was then called "Bronx House Emmanuel Camp").   They are seeking a marketing professional, please read below and respond directly if interested, you can use my name and your affiliation with Gotham of course!

Glenn Dekhayser