Fw: [Fredslist] Mr. Bagatelle

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jun 1 15:22:03 EDT 2007

Below are the funeral arrangements and details re Mr. Bagatelle.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 06/01/2007 03:21 PM -----

             David Bagatelle
             <dbagatelle at mac.c
                                       Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
             06/01/2007 03:16                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Fredslist] Mr. Bagatelle

Fred,

Thank you. Here are the details. I don't think you ever met my Dad, but
think of me without all of my bad qualities and habits.

Regards,

David

David Bagatelle
dbagatelle at mac.com
(See attached file: Warren D Bagatelle.doc)