[Fredslist] Anthony Bellov on NBC Monday morning (5:50 AM!)

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:58:07 EDT 2007

Can't vouch for the content or if I'll even actually be included the spot,
but I was interviewed by Cat Greenleaf of "Today in New York" (NBC - Channel
4) concerning a paranormal research project I've been involved with at the
Merchant's House Museum in NYC.

There won't be any of my video work to sample, but if you're up and getting
ready for a dreadfully early appointment, this might be a fun jumpstart to
get you going. It's scheduled to air at 5:50 AM on Monday, July 30th.

I'll be sleeping....

:-)
Anthony
Anthony Bellov Video Productions