[Fredslist] Paralegal looking for Suffolk or Nassau opening

Charles Schreiber CSchreiber at lidc.org
Mon Jul 23 19:55:36 EDT 2007

Tracy has earned an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, and is currently working towards earning an Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies .  She is the daughter of one of our best friends and just like him, she is extremely dedicated and hard working. I'd like to use the Gotham Magic to find an opportunity for someone to use this  great young lady with a clear vision on a career.

Please feel free to contact her directly but let me know just as an FYI.

Thanks.

Charles F. Schreiber Vice President, Lending
Greater New York Development Co.(GNYDC) /
 Long Island Development Corp. (LIDC)
45 Seaman Avenue Bethpage, NY 11714
866 433-5432 516-433-5000, x1025
cschreiber at GNYDC.org

LIDC/GNYDC- part of the Long Island Development Corporation family of economic development organizations, providing low cost loans and free technical assistance to entrepreneurs and non profits for over 27 years.
$750 million+ in direct loans to businesses and non profits
$2.5 billion+ in bank and private capital leveraged for projects
45,000 jobs created
$1.7 billion in government contracts obtained.
LIDC/GNYDC provides low downpayment, low fixed rate, long term second mortgages (behind banks and other lenders) for small businesses and not-for-profits acquiring, renovating or constructing their own facilities throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
See us at www.lidc.org or www.gnydc.org