[Fredslist] Charity needs office space in NYC

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 13:59:49 EDT 2007

I need that Gotham magic!!

Many of you have met me, Anne Bonfiglio, and know that I started a charity to help underprivileged H.S. youth find a career and make a life for themselves.

We are growing and are so excited that the H.S. of Leadership and Public Service will host our program in September. Mr. Brancato, the Principal, already wrote us a
commendation letter.

As a startup, the Partnership for Student Advancement is short on funds and needs a small office space pro bono for one to two people for occassional use.

The main reason is that I have found that some corporations will not consider  funding a charity unless they have an office address. There would be no clients or students or anyone visiting us at the office, so the need would be for a small space for a desk, a computer hookup and a phone (our cost).

Having a space in NYC would be most desirable, since we are currently serving NYC schools.

If you have any questions, please give me a call. Thank you so much for considering this request for help.

Very truly yours,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. dir./PSA
10 Park Ave. 7H