[Fredslist] Fw: Anthem details

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jul 24 16:24:33 EDT 2007

For a night of song with your Gotham friends . . . .

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kleinzelman.com
www.kleinzelman.com
----- Forwarded by Nancy Schess/KZRD on 07/24/2007 04:23 PM -----

             Norman Spizz
             <nspizz at spnmusi
             c.com>                                                     To
                                     Edward Bienstock
             07/20/2007              <ed at bienstockindustries.com>, Scott
             03:40 PM                Bloom <sbloom at questcommercialre.com>,
                                     Anthony Cavallaro
                                     <ac at egabstract.com>, Punit
                                     <punitc at gmail.com>, "The Crown View,
                                     Inc." <info at thecrownview.com>,
                                     Vincent <vincent at axelpro.net>, Diane
                                     DiResta <diane at diresta.com>,
                                     BFendelman at aol.com,
                                     cbroder at signatureny.com, Marcus
                                     Goldhaber
                                     <marcus at marcusgoldhaber.com>,
                                     imprintdesigns at hotmail.com, Maria
                                     Guida
                                     <maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>,
                                     Jack Halpern
                                     <jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com>,
                                     Phyllis Weiss Haserot
                                     <pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com>, Dr June
                                     Kallos <doctorjune at yahoo.com>, Fred
                                     Klein <fklein at legal.org>, Gail Koelln
                                     <gkgrantwriting at verizon.net>, michael
                                     landrum <mikelandrum at optonline.net>,
                                     Judy Mauer <heyjudenyc at aol.com>,
                                     Michael Millis
                                     <michael_millis at msn.com>, Judy Mines
                                     <jmines at rvminc.com>, Jeanneanne
                                     Norton <jnorton at abramslaw.com>,
                                     spickman at aol.com, Nancy Schess
                                     <nschess at kleinzelman.com>, Dorothy
                                     Allen <dallen at elliman.com>,
                                     Shinecorp at aol.com,
                                     IrisWolinsky at aol.com
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                     Anthem details

Hi everyone
Just a reminder for Thursday's videotaping. Time is 5PM Date is Thursday
July 26. Place is Phantom Audio 48 West 25th Street. 5th & 6th. 10th Floor.
212 727 0452. We are looking forward to a fun time. Bring your best smiling
faces and strongest voices. There is no dress code but you should wear neat
clothing and try not to wear any jewelry that will cause reflections such
as shiny necklaces. Thanks to the generosity of Jeff Bernstein Mexican food
will be served along with wine and beer. I will be out of town until
Wednesday so you may not get an immediate response to any emails you might
send me. I have also attached a list of the people who will be there in
case you need to arrange transportation etc.

I look forward to seeing you all at this hysterical, I mean historical
event.
--
(See attached file: Anthemlist.doc)(Embedded image moved to file:
pic23281.jpg)***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***