[Fredslist] Gotham Marketing & Communications luncheon to meet Aug 2...Ride the Circuit and meet new people

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue Jul 17 18:34:52 EDT 2007

Please join us at Fabio Piccolo Fiore (no relation), a new Italian
restaurant at 230 East 44th Street (bet 3rd and 2nd Ave, east side of
street), for the next riveting installment of the Marketing & Communications
Group luncheon.

Although your brains may be at the beach, your put your bodies at this
wonderful restaurant on Thursday, August 2, at 12:30 when we will talk the
talk, exchange business cards, and connect with other fellow communicators
to find new business and alliances.

We invite you to invite try us out and bring your friends and colleagues to
join our lively, stimulating group.

 Price of lunch for circuit riders is $40.

Please get back to me at your earliest so we will have an accurate head
count.

See you soon.

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President