[Fredslist] NYC Things to do

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:35:17 EDT 2007

Here are some early returns on free things to do in and around Town.

The last item is quite comprehensive.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing

NELSON A. ROCKEFELLER PARK PLAYGROUND
Warren St. at River Terrace, Battery Park City
Parents can Zen out on the views while the smaller set heads for the
pedal carousel, sand tables, and a water play area so excellent it
makes childless adults want to breed so they can enter the gates.
Kids love the spraying animals (a hippo, an elephant, and dogs’
heads). The grounds are intelligently divided by age, so there are no
casualties on the kiddie slide.
While you’re there: Turn somersaults on the wide lawns nearby; marvel
at the fact that this is actually New York.

Steven Krane Esq.

Check out the Museum of the American Indian, in the old Customs
House, way down near Battery Park at the bottom of Broadway.  It is
part of the Smithsonian and is free.  Lots of great exhibits, and I
think that there is a new installation.

Not too far from that museum, a little north on Broadway was a small
Museum of Finance or Museum of Money, something like that.  Not sure
if it is still open now, but worth looking into.

Best regards,

Anita Taub

Begin forwarded message: